Get The Princess Get The Princess

First of all, this game is listed under 'movies,' so you failed to properly categorize your project. Second, the game seems to be broken, as I have gotten to rank 9 and collected 56 coins and despite collecting all of the coins on the stage and having killed all of the enemies, the door to the next level will not open. Lastly, you have a mildly amusing but very simplistic little project. It held my attention for the time it took me to get to this point, but it certainly doesn't bring anything new to the table. I recommend that you collect yourself, come up with an original idea and try again.

Simgirls Lovemore Trailer Simgirls Lovemore Trailer

I don't believe I've ever been this excited for a flash game. I rarely get this excited for any game.
Based on the trailer alone, this upcoming game looks leaps and bounds ahead of its predecessor. I've already pre-ordered the Sim Man edition of the game and I can't wait to play it. Words can't express how much nostalgic anticipation I felt watching this trailer.

The apparent game play and art can't even be compared to the original for how far this has come. The character customization looks amazing and the combat graphics blew me away.
Also, am I seeing things, or will you actually be able to make a female player character?

Regardless, I'll be counting down the days until I can experience this game. The trailer couldn't have been more masterfully pieced together. Thank you for coming back to Newgrounds, finishing the original and then giving us the promise of something far greater than any of us could have hoped for.

sim-man responds:

Thanks for your support. You can choose the gender of your character and have potentially gay and les relationships. We will give our best to make it the best dating sim ever.

darth vader meets nyan ca darth vader meets nyan ca

Not bad, but the looping is a bit aggravating.
I suggest stopping at the last frame and adding a replay button.

Beyond that, the animation is good, the sound effects work and the concept is mildly amusing.

My Speed Test Game My Speed Test Game

87 times in ten seconds.
Your "game" is exceedingly simple.
Nevertheless, I received an odd sort of satisfaction from it.

Ending Ending

I'm incredibly fond of this game. Somehow, it reminds me of a game of chess where you only have one pawn and instead of trying to take out the king, you're trying to get your pawn back home... I know that's a really bad analogy, but it is the picture I imagine regardless.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

An incredibly interesting game.
The game play itself feels very board game-esque and the tone is incredibly surreal.
Playing this game has been an incredibly fun way to kill some time and there's no evident issues that I have with it.

FreeDOOM FreeDOOM

An extremely catchy little tune.
I'm far from a music critic, so that's all I really have to say.

ThisOnesForNewgrounds ThisOnesForNewgrounds

Very cool, actually.
I'm a pretty badass co-author ;)

DeadBitchesRidinSlab DeadBitchesRidinSlab

I'm one badass lyricist...
anyway, this sounds really kool.

Dashie Dashie

The penis disappeared :(
Regardless, one of the cuter human ponies I've seen.

The Many Faces of Stephy The Many Faces of Stephy

so;afkd

well, isn't this fun? well, isn't this fun?

Why can't I respond to old comments without commenting first myself!?!?