My Speed Test Game My Speed Test Game

87 times in ten seconds.
Your "game" is exceedingly simple.
Nevertheless, I received an odd sort of satisfaction from it.

Ending Ending

I'm incredibly fond of this game. Somehow, it reminds me of a game of chess where you only have one pawn and instead of trying to take out the king, you're trying to get your pawn back home... I know that's a really bad analogy, but it is the picture I imagine regardless.

no-one has to die. no-one has to die.

An incredibly interesting game.
The game play itself feels very board game-esque and the tone is incredibly surreal.
Playing this game has been an incredibly fun way to kill some time and there's no evident issues that I have with it.

Relive Your Life Relive Your Life

An amazing game with moderately well drawn art (though in many regards, it's comically bad. But please FrozenFire, don't feel sad. Even though that's the case, I consider it a pro. Please take it as such, don't tell me to go!) ...Ahem!

I also adore the premise. The gameplay, while simple, does its job well.
The only reason that I'm giving this four and a half stars instead of five is because you forgot to include the scene back button on the "Hellfire Injection" ending.

If there are any other flaws, I failed to see them.
All in all, this is an amazing game and I very much enjoyed my time with it.

Mario Bros Defense Mario Bros Defense

A fun game with the typical tower defense gameplay.
If I had any complaint, it would be that this is far too easy.

Meet Your Mate Meet Your Mate

A cute little game that I found mildly entertaining.
The gameplay is a bit unoriginal though.

El will Sim Date El will Sim Date

At least there's a homosexual option... sort of.
All in all, the art seemed rushed and the story is shoddy.
Nevertheless, I was mildly amused.

Keric's Komplex Chapter 1 Keric's Komplex Chapter 1

It's incredibly short and simple and the gameplay has been recycled many times over.
It is nice to see a game like this that isn't sickeningly heterosexual though.

Adam is Gay Adam is Gay

This game is quite old, so the standards I hold it to can't be too high.
However, I do feel as though there should be checkpoints so that you don't have to start the game over every time. Either that, or every scene should be skipped with the press of a button rather than waiting for it to skip. That would have made this a little bit less tedious.

Beyond that, the game is quite ridiculous, but I'm sure that's what the creator was going for.

Fred Loves Girls Fred Loves Girls

An incredibly fun game.
It almost seems as though it's symbolic for every male's fear of their own latent homosexuality, so they drift through life trying to kiss as many girls as possible while trying very hard to suppress their homosexual urges, but failing miserably.

Or maybe not. Who knows?
Anyway, adorable style, fun gameplay, if a bit unoriginal...
My only complaint is that when I lose, the game seems to freeze and I need to reload my screen to play again.