Get The Princess Get The Princess

First of all, this game is listed under 'movies,' so you failed to properly categorize your project. Second, the game seems to be broken, as I have gotten to rank 9 and collected 56 coins and despite collecting all of the coins on the stage and having killed all of the enemies, the door to the next level will not open. Lastly, you have a mildly amusing but very simplistic little project. It held my attention for the time it took me to get to this point, but it certainly doesn't bring anything new to the table. I recommend that you collect yourself, come up with an original idea and try again.

Simgirls Lovemore Trailer Simgirls Lovemore Trailer

I don't believe I've ever been this excited for a flash game. I rarely get this excited for any game.
Based on the trailer alone, this upcoming game looks leaps and bounds ahead of its predecessor. I've already pre-ordered the Sim Man edition of the game and I can't wait to play it. Words can't express how much nostalgic anticipation I felt watching this trailer.

The apparent game play and art can't even be compared to the original for how far this has come. The character customization looks amazing and the combat graphics blew me away.
Also, am I seeing things, or will you actually be able to make a female player character?

Regardless, I'll be counting down the days until I can experience this game. The trailer couldn't have been more masterfully pieced together. Thank you for coming back to Newgrounds, finishing the original and then giving us the promise of something far greater than any of us could have hoped for.

sim-man responds:

Thanks for your support. You can choose the gender of your character and have potentially gay and les relationships. We will give our best to make it the best dating sim ever.

darth vader meets nyan ca darth vader meets nyan ca

Not bad, but the looping is a bit aggravating.
I suggest stopping at the last frame and adding a replay button.

Beyond that, the animation is good, the sound effects work and the concept is mildly amusing.

Purseowner Purseowner

It's a little bit ridiculous, but I suppose that's kind of the point.
Regardless, I found this incredibly amusing (probably more than I should have) and I quite enjoy your little tribute.

The animation and voice acting were surprisingly well done and I have to admit, the content was fairly original.

Super Damien Super Damien

Very nice animation. This has a very Dragon Ball Z-esque style, but I'm sure that's what you were going for.

I also love your use of Vermillion in the ending credits.
I'd love to see this continued.

FRONTPAGEFLASH.SWF FRONTPAGEFLASH.SWF

If this doesn't make it to the front page, I don't know what would ;)

Wack -a- pal! Wack -a- pal!

Obviously it's unfinished, but it's a very amusing animation.
I hope that you'll submit the finished piece at some point.

daisukeHiNgod responds:

me too, think i do this more often after i get me's new laptop

ZTV News Episode 1 ZTV News Episode 1

Great voice acting and animation.
It also helps that I found this fairly amusing.

Battle Royale 3 Episode 1 Battle Royale 3 Episode 1

All things considered, this is actually quite well done. The voice acting is superb considering your likely resources. The sound effects used are also nice. The art, though hardly original, is also thrown together pretty well. My only complaint is that we weren't given much premise and right now, we have no reason to care about the characters. We have no background into their character, and thus, they're just blank faces. The thing that truly made Battle Royale brilliant was the characterization... particularly in the novel, though this was also present, to a lesser degree, in the film.
also, the end of this is incredibly abrupt. credits, or at least a screen stating the end of the film should be added. Also, it's fairly long, so a pause button, and perhaps a scene back/scene forward button would improve this a fair bit.

Battle Royale Madness Battle Royale Madness

Perhaps the worst Madness video I've seen, which is sad because I absolutely adore Battle Royale. To improve this, you would have to make the motions a lot smoother, remove the annoying background music and in my opinion, cut it down to only the vital moments so it's not quite so long. I would also recommend removing the voice acting from the film, because frankly, it doesn't work in this kind of medium. Subtitles very well may.